T-42 Classic Touring Panniers (pair)
Rear touring panniers with large zippered opening to main compartment and additional pockets for easy access and functionality.
If your rack tubing diameter is bigger than 15mm (and up to 21mm), you will need the Oversized Cam-Lock. More details here
Weight: 2,3 kg / 5 lbs (pair)
Volume: 42 l. / 2550 cu. in. (pair)
The T-42 Classic touring panniers are made of super tough 1000 Denier US made Cordura and comes equipped with our patented Cam-Lock® mounting system to keep the panniers on the rack no matter the conditions you ride in. The top and side zippered pockets are great for quick access to small items and the front mesh pocket is a great place to store a wet jacket or any other piece of clothing you need to shed during your ride. The large size YKK zipper on the main compartment goes all the way down the front of the pannier and opens up completely, just like a suitcase, for ease of access and functionality. Finally, a lightweight aluminum frame and rigid bottom inside the main compartment will prevent the bag from sagging.
Add another layer of waterproof protection, increase visibility, keep grime off your bags with an Arkel raincover.
- Made of tough 1000 Denier Cordura.
- Large #10 YKK zipper on main compartment.
- Front mesh pocket great for storing wet jacket on the go.
- Two zippered pockets for easy access to small items.
- Front of pannier opens completely for great access.
- Cam-Lock® Hook system keeps the panniers on the rack in all riding conditions.
- Internal aluminum frame and rigid bottom prevents sagging.
Questions? We can help!
Talk to an Arkel staff member to guide you in your decision.