The T-28 Classic touring panniers are made of super tough 1000 Denier US made Cordura and comes equipped with our patented Cam-Lock® mounting system to keep the panniers on the rack no matter the conditions you ride in. The top zippered pocket is great for quick access to small items and the front mesh pocket is a great place to store a wet jacket or any other piece of clothing you need to shed during the ride. The large size YKK zipper on the main compartment goes all the way down the front of the pannier and opens up completely, just like a suitcase, for ease of access and functionality. Inside the main compartment, a lightweight aluminum frame prevents the bag from sagging. Have a longer trip in mind? Combine the T-28’s with the rear T-42’s Classic Touring Panniers for a great front-rear combo!
Add another layer of waterproof protection, increase visibility, keep grime off your bags with an Arkel raincover.
• Made of tough 1000 Denier Cordura
• Large #10 YKK zipper on main compartment
• Front mesh pocket for quick on the go storage of clothing and gear.
• Front of pannier opens completely for great access
• Patented Cam-Lock® Hook system (panniers will not fall off)
• Internal aluminum frame to support the panier and prevents sagging.