Signature V urban pannier (unit)
This waterproof laptop pannier is equipped with our Cam-Lock® self-locking system. Streamlined vertical design made for urban bike travel.
The Story Behind The Signature Series
Each bag is handmade right here in Sherbrooke, QC and signed by the person who made it.
The SIGNATURE V is a waterproof bike pannier (Vertical style design) made for urban bike travel. This pannier is made with sturdy 1000 denier US-made Cordura® nylon so you know it is built to last. A TPU laminated internal nylon liner with fully taped seams ensures 100% waterproofness. The SIGNATURE V is equipped with the best pannier mounting system in the bike business, i.e. our patented Cam-Lock® attachment system but with one small difference. In order to streamline this pannier and make it easier to use in an urban environment, we removed the lower hook and bungee. You can read more about this in the section “why we don’t include the bottom hook and bungee” to better understand how this works. Finally, the super strong and fully adjustable aluminum hooks will safely and securely hold your laptop and gear on your rack no matter the road conditions. You can ride in peace knowing that your precious cargo is well secured.
- This pannier is handmade in Canada and signed by its maker
- Lined with waterproof material and fully taped seams.
- Padded laptop compartment
- Zippered pocket inside for smaller items
- Exterior side pocket for smart phone, keys, etc..
- Cam-Lock® mounting system
- Padded mounting hardware cover for added comfort off the bike
- Carry handle
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Reflective patches for night safety
- Shopping bag style carry handles accessible when the bag is fully open
- Flat bottom allows the bag to stand up
- Waterproof liner
- Made In Canada
“The pannier mounting system really is the best: once used a few times for the new stiffness to wear off, the camlocks just smoothly do their job – excellent! I have travelled some rough roads and the pannier is completely secure. I have had no issues at all with the lack of a third anti-sway clip – a little bit of weight in the bag and it sits securely.” Steve B. UK
Questions? We can help!
Talk to an Arkel staff member to guide you in your decision.