The redesign SIGNATURE V is a waterproof bike pannier (Vertical style design) made for urban bike travel. This pannier is made with sturdy 1000 denier US-made Cordura® nylon so you know it is built to last. A TPU laminated internal nylon liner with fully taped seams ensures 100% waterproofness. The SIGNATURE V is equipped with the best pannier mounting system in the bike business, i.e. our patented Cam-Lock® attachment system. The super strong and fully adjustable aluminum hooks will safely and securely hold your laptop and gear on your rack. This pannier is handmade in Canada and signed by its maker.
- Lined with waterproof material and fully taped seams.
- Padded laptop compartment
- Zippered pocket inside for smaller items
- Cam-Lock® mounting system
- Padded mounting hardware cover for added comfort off the bike
- Carry handle
- Comfortable 2” shoulder straps
- Reflective patches for night safety
- Shopping bag style carry handles accessible when the bag is fully open
- Flat bottom allows the bag to stand up
- Waterproof liner
- Made In Canada
18 customer reviews
Amazing Pannier, Highly Recommended
After using this pannier for close to 2 years now in sun, rain, snow, sleet etc, I can honestly say this is an amazing pannier. I love the laptop compartment and the sole reason I bought this and this pannier has performed better than I thought imaginable. I'm in Vancouver and there are many days of riding in downpours and this bag keeps everything dry. There is plenty of room to store whatever you need and love the roll up top that allows you to expand if need be. The material on the outside is very strong and durable, exactly what a pannier should have. I can't say enough about these panniers. I will definitely buy another one if this one ever breaks down.
MOST AMAZING PANNIERS EVER!
I commute daily, year round in Boston and have a sturdy dedicated bike but could not find waterproof panniers big enough to hold my work bag, full grocery bags and a case of catfood and some items from he hardware store (a typical errand trip)
I got these for Xmas last year and they are a dream come true. I can run multiple errands after work or do a full week's worth of groceries at once in any weather.
Signature V - urban pannier on Giant Quick-E+
If you were wondering? The Signature V - urban pannier fits perfectly on Giant Quick-E+
Exceeded All Requirements
As a maximizer, I spent way more time than I should have for a $160 purchase but such is my personality. I had 6 essential requirements:
1. Bag had to be water proof
2. Bag had to have a simple on/off locking mechanism to the rack but still VERY secure
3. Bag had to be adjustable so there was NO CHANCE my foot would rub against it.
4. Lastly, the Bag had to have a Strap I could throw over my shoulders without taking it off the bag prior to locking it onto the rack each time.
5. Had to have an inner Laptop compartment to secure my work laptop.
6. Only wanted the bag as a UNIT not a PAIR. I don't have that much stuff (clothes, laptop, bike repair kit).
You can't believe how many bags I researched and this is the only one that met all selection criteria.
Results: I've used this bag several times now, even in rain, and I can say confidently the bag met or exceeding my expectations in ALL 6 areas. Very very happy with the bag: I should have done it years ago! No more shoulder/back pain; feels so free. Only comment: noticed some small threads on the bottom of the bag but think it is leftover from the sewing machine or whatever. I burned them off. Pricey but so worth it.
Love. This. Bag.
I live in Vancouver and bought this pannier because I often take my laptop on my commute. I needed something waterproof. While my laptop fits very well, the bag doesn't suffer from the overly specific layout that many restricts many laptop bags. It simply offers one big pocket, one small pocket, and the laptop sleeve. This makes it quite versatile considering that I'm often carrying groceries or gym attire. One more detail to add is that the cam attachments can be moved, meaning that you can customise how the bag fits on your rack. Customer service was excellent when I had to return the one I ordered by accident. All things considered, I'm very happy.
Write Your Own Review
Arkel Panniers - designed for cyclists, by cyclists