The Arkel boys out on a sub 24 hour overnighter. Had a blast being filmed by drone and using/testing our new Seatpacker and Rollpacker bikepacking bags and some of our panniers as well. What a great feeling to be out on our bikes for some quality R&R. The ride out was wet at times but ended with clear skies and an amazing sunset, perfect timing for a quick dip in the river before dinner. The time spent with the crew chatting and eating around the campfire was awesome! Woke up to clear skies and rode home in perfect riding weather.
- NOW AVAILABLE! Rollpacker (Patent Pending) Waterproof Bikepacking Seat Bag
- Arkel Microtour
- Arkel supports Roulons pour que ça m'Arche
- Wanted – Arkel Small Handlebar Bag from 2003
- Shift Happens! Roz and Jeff Tonner’s story.
- 3700km bike tour from Artic Ocean to British Columbia
- Bike travel with a DSLR camera – How to transform an Arkel Handlebar Bag into a deluxe camera bag.
- family of four from Canada gearing up to Bike4 Orphans and more!
- Now Available from Arkel: Fat Bike Pannier Racks.
- 1 week ago
RT @JesseKak: Today we launched the brothers off on their cross country adventure for Green Jobs starting at Mile 0 in Victoria! Follow alo…1 week ago
- 2 week ago
the right pannier
TOLL FREE: 1.888.592.7535Phone: 819.564.3434