At 420gr, these are truly the ultimate waterproof light & fast touring saddle bags. Stand alone use, or combined with any trunk bag. Perfect match with Arkel's Tailrider.
• Featherweight 14 oz / 420 grams for the set!
• Volume for the set: 28 litres / 1708 cu.in
• Waterproof roll-top design
• Ultralight horizontal stays kept bags clear of the wheel
• Reflectors on all sides for safety
• Can be paired with any Trunk Bag
• Built-in handle or optional shoulder strap
• Rolls tight for easy storage
• Dimensions per bag: 14.5” X 11” X 5.5” / 37cm X 28cm X 14cm
• Compact rolled size 15” X 4” X 2”
Below: Dry-Lites paired with the Arkel Tailrider sold separately.
" I had the pleasure of testing the Dry-Lites in the perfect setting. The French "Route des Grandes Alpes" from Nice to Albertville is the exact terrain and conditions these fully waterproof and featherweight bags were designed for.A full set of evening clothes, including light shoes, rain gear, warm jacket, tablet all fit in the Dry-Lites. The rest of the quick access stuff and the occasional bottle(s!) of wine, fit in the perfectly matching TailRider trunk bag. Coupling the TailRider with the Small Handlebar Bag to carry my SLR camera, was all I needed to ride the challenging route across the Alps. We stayed in small hotels along the way. On day loops, we left either the TailRider or the Dry-Lites at the hotel depending on weather. In short, the available volume combined with the feather weight of the Dry-Lites truly make them the Formula One of bike travel bags." Paul, Arkel Owner and long-time cycle tourist.
Arkel Owner Paul McKenzie cycle touring ultralight - France 2013